Join the 100-year tradition of quality, craftsmanship and exceptional service. CPV Manufacturing’s dedication to employees, focus on teamwork to achieve what cannot be achieved separately and drive to provide exceptional service keeps us in a leadership position.
Consider a valve industry career with CPV Manufacturing, and you’ll find a friendly and dynamic work environment. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive package of benefits. Our job openings are listed below, or you can send your resume for consideration for future positions to email@example.com.
Manufacturing CNC Set Up / Programmer
The CNC Programmer is responsible for writing and updating the CNC programs for the manufacturing of high quality products on various milling, cutting, and turning machines. This individual is also responsible for setting up or assisting with various machine set ups.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Utilizes his or her knowledge of tooling and processes to develop the tooling package required to manufacture specific components which meet drawing requirements.
- Sets-up jobs in a timely manner and manufactures parts to engineered drawings, time lines and specifications.
- Works within very precise specifications and follows engineering drawings and measurements.
- Meets or exceeds the company standard of Service & Quality.
- Is able to develop programs using Okuma IGF, Mazatrol and is able to hand write G-code.
- Works to meet or exceed scheduling requirements to ensure parts can be completed on or ahead of time.
- Promotes success, teamwork, quality and continuous improvement in the work environment.
- Makes recommendations to management to improve productivity, safety and quality.
- Acts as a technical source of information for management when required, including professional interaction with co-workers and internal or external customers.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as requested to meet company and departmental goals.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- CNC Machining – 3-5 years as machine operator/machinist experience required
- CNC Programming: 3 – 5 years of programming experience required
- Journeyman designation preferred
- Proficient in writing G-code
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Cam package programing a plus
- Swiss experience a plus