Join the 100-year tradition of quality, craftsmanship and exceptional service. CPV Manufacturing’s dedication to employees, focus on teamwork to achieve what cannot be achieved separately and drive to provide exceptional service keeps us in a leadership position.
Consider a career at CPV, and you’ll find a friendly and dynamic work environment. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive package of benefits. Our job openings are listed below, or you can send your resume for consideration for future positions to email@example.com.
Manufacturing CNC Set Up / Programmer
The CNC Programmer is responsible for writing and updating the CNC programs for the manufacturing of high quality products on various milling, cutting, and turning machines. This individual is also responsible for setting up or assisting with various machine set ups.
- Utilizes his or her knowledge of tooling and processes to develop the tooling package required to manufacture specific components which meet drawing requirements.
- Sets-up jobs in a timely manner and manufactures parts to engineered drawings, time lines and specifications.
- Works within very precise specifications and follows engineering drawings and measurements.
- Meets or exceeds the company standard of Service & Quality.
- Is able to develop programs using Okuma IGF, Mazatrol and is able to hand write G-code.
- Works to meet or exceed scheduling requirements to ensure parts can be completed on or ahead of time.
- Promotes success, teamwork, quality and continuous improvement in the work environment.
- Makes recommendations to management to improve productivity, safety and quality.
- Acts as a technical source of information for management when required, including professional interaction with co-workers and internal or external customers.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as requested to meet company and departmental goals.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- CNC Machining – 3-5 years as machine operator/machinist experience required
- CNC Programming: 3 – 5 years of programming experience required
- Journeyman designation preferred
- Proficient in writing G-code
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Cam package programing a plus
- Swiss experience a plus
Outside Sales Representative
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for driving company revenue growth by developing new business and managing existing accounts. The sales person will visit prospects who are engineers, end users, and distributors throughout the United States to promote sales of CPV valves and fittings. We are looking for a candidate with five years’ experience in technical / industrial sales. Industry specific experience within the fluid power industry is preferred. Our successful candidate has strong technical capabilities, is a relationship builder who is ambitious, motivated and professional.
The Company is committed to providing excellent customer service throughout the sales process. Our representative will work with current and prospective customers and our inside sales group to provide market and technical information related to our products, generate the sale, and guide the customer throughout the sales process. The position is based in our Kennett Square, PA office and is estimated to require 50 – 60% travel throughout North America. The Company offers a full benefit package. Compensation will include base salary and a commission
- Develop new sales primarily in the target sector. Target markets to include: the Power industry, the Petrochemical industry, the Oil & Gas industry.
- Maintain and grow sales with existing customers
- Generate appointments and sales opportunities using existing contacts, networking and cold calling
- Develop proposals and respond to RFQ’s in conjunction with the Inside Sales staff
- Execute sales strategy as communicated by the Vice President of Sales and the Company Management team
- Represent the company at various trade shows, and within industry associations and committees
- Conduct training/product information sessions at end users, OEM customers and distributors
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Ability and stamina for frequent travel
- High integrity and professional demeanor
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft office and CRM tools
- Strong technical understanding