Instrument Valves for Unwavering High-Pressure Performance
CPV carries an exceptional line of compact, high-pressure instrument valves. Meticulously designed for in-place calibration and verification, CPV valves allow you to maintain your instruments without removing them, saving you time and money.
Renowned for their exceptional durability, CPV valves are the preferred choice across critical process industries, delivering unwavering performance in both liquid and gas services.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for compatibility with water, oil and gas (WOG), they can endure extreme temperatures, pressure and chemicals.
- Industry-leading ¾ turn fully opens valve for quick pressure adjustments, while providing essential control.
- 1/4″ flared tube connection allows for easy in-place calibration and precise adjustments, saving time and effort without disassembly.
- Fully contained soft-seat provides bubble-tight performance to prevent any leaks in your critical applications.
- 3 styles available: Union (Globe & Angle), Compression and Compression X Straight Thread
|Pressure Rating||6000 PSIG (414 BAR)|
|Temperature Rating||-70°F to 400°F (-56°C to 205°C)|
|Operating Torque||Not exceeding 62 in.-lb.|
Configure Product and Download Datasheets
Please use the guide below to find valves with specifications to meet the demands of your specific application. Begin by selecting a valve type and the selection tool will help you identify the part number of the product. From there you can view the data sheet or request a quote for the product you need. As a leading valve manufacturer and supplier, CPV has check, shutoff, and needle valves for sale.
What do instrument valves do?
Instrument valves are essential for precise measurement, regulation and isolation of instruments in industrial processes. They control the flow, pressure, and direction of fluids or gases, ensuring that your instruments are operating safely and efficiently.
What is the general lifespan of your instrument valves?
CPV instrument valves are renowned globally for their unmatched durability and dependability. CPV engineers valves that can last for thousands of life cycles.
What are some factors to consider when choosing instrument valves?
That varies depending on the specific application. However, some of the most important factors include:
- The type of fluid or gas that will be used.
- The pressure and temperature of the fluid or gas.
- The flow rate of the fluid or gas.
- The required accuracy and repeatability.
- The environmental conditions.
Contact CPV Manufacturing and we will help you get exactly what you need!