FloMaster® Actuated (Needle) Valves:
Comprehensive Fail-Safe Line to Precisely Control Liquid & Gas Flow with Bubble-Tight Shutoffs
FloMaster® Actuated (Needle) Valves are the ultimate choice when it comes to high-pressure gas cylinder filling applications. CPV’s comprehensive line of fail-safe actuated (needle valves) is designed to meet the most demanding requirements, ensuring years of trouble-free service and thousands of cycles, all while keeping your operations running seamlessly.
FloMaster® Actuated (Needle) Valves are your one-stop solution for automated applications, perfectly complementing O-SEAL® and G-Series® valves. They consistently deliver superior performance and reliability in high-pressure pure and mixed gas cylinder filling applications, as well as other liquid and gas services.
FloMaster® Actuated (Needle) Valves
Features and Benefits:
- Bubble-tight shutoffs ensure enduring and dependable performance, making them the ideal choice for hydraulic systems and heavy industries.
- Enjoy superior throttling and regulation with the needle-style stem, which provides precise control during open/close actuation.
- Effortlessly reduce downtime and cut labor costs with easy setup, tailored for automated systems.
- Upgrade your safety and reliability with optional position indicating sensors (PIDs). PIDs detect faults early, preventing costly downtime and safety hazards.
- Spring fail-safe feature will keep your equipment and personnel safe, even in the event of power loss or other failures. The feature automatically returns the valve to a secure position in both open and closed positions.
|Pressure Rating||From vacuum up to 6000 PSIG (414 BAR);
Select products up to 7500 PSIG (517 BAR)
|Temperature Rating||-70°F to 400°F (-56°C to 205°C)|
Configure Product and Download Datasheets
Please use the guide below to find valves with specifications to meet the demands of your specific application. Begin by selecting a valve type and the selection tool will help you identify the part number of the product. From there you can view the data sheet or request a quote for the product you need. As a leading valve manufacturer and supplier, CPV has check, shutoff, and needle valves for sale.
How are actuated needle valves typically operated in industrial applications?
Actuated needle valves are automated needle valves that are typically operated by connecting them to hydraulic motors or air actuators. This allows for precise control of the valve opening, which is essential for many industrial applications. While larger manifold systems often rely on automated valves for efficiency, specialized gas filling operations frequently opt for manual regulation.
FloMaster® Actuated (Needle) Valves are pneumatically operated and designed for automated systems. This means that they are operated by air pressure. Pneumatic operation is characterized by low flow rates and a substantial pressure drop. This provides operators with the ability to finely throttle and regulate gas flow as needed.
What are some of the most common applications for needle valves?
Needle valves are used in a wide range of industrial gas and petrochemical processing applications, including:
- Aerospace: Control the flow of gases in aircraft engines, fuel systems and other critical applications.
- Chemical processing: Control the flow of gases and liquids in chemical processing plants, refineries and other industrial facilities.
- Gas cylinder filling: Fill gas cylinders with high-pressure gases, such as oxygen, nitrogen and acetylene.
- Petrochemical processing: Control the flow of gases and liquids in petrochemical plants, such as those that produce plastics and fertilizers.
- Propane systems: Control the flow of propane gas in residential, commercial and industrial applications.